By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
After purchasing the product, you can download up to 3 times for 15 days. With the product downloaded, you can be used by:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the material for educational purposes.
- Use the material for personal purposes.
- It is totally forbidden to sell, resell, and share the products of this website on third platforms again without the implicit consent of MAPACAD.COM.
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mapacad at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
All data obtained for free from www.openstreetmap.org. For more information on its use and licensing please visit their website.
Data © OpenStreetMap contributors. OpenStreetMap Copyright and License
- The materials on Mapacad’s web site are provided «as is». Mapacad makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mapacad does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
To be sure that the representation and the information than you want to download exists, we recommend you to visit before www.openstreetmap.org and check if there is all the information you need.
4. Digital products (figure ground plans)
As required by law digital goods available on Mapacad aren’t suitable for return. Consequently, here takes the exemption, and the plans can not be exchanged or the purchase is withdrawn before the download was made.
If you have any problem please sent us a email at email@example.com
In no event shall Mapacad or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mapacad’s Internet site, even if Mapacad or a Mapacad authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Mapacad’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mapacad does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mapacad may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mapacad does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Mapacad’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Spain without regard to its conflict of law provisions.